Sunday 15 February 2015

SERENE // INTERIORS



Something you must know about me. I am addicted to flowers. Most flowers will do, but one type of flower that there is in extreme abundance at the moment is hydrangeas. And that is what first attracted me to the above image. 

Those hydrangeas are the most gorgeous shade of pale pink & are really set off against the textures of the surrounding neutrals. 


The use of wood & hot pink are repeated throughout the rest of the home (found in the idyllic Portugal).


Every element of this home home has been designed for comfort & relaxation- from the easy-on-your-eyes colour palette, to the plush carpets & cushy couches. 


I really love that bedside table. By itself, it has a very minimal appeal. But layered with a pile of books, a pot plant & lamp, the clear space beneath becomes perfectly balanced. 


I love Barcelona Chairs- & honestly the stools are just as good. I have always dreamed of the day I can bring home a Barelona chair of my own... Of course the real deal will forever be out of my price range, but a good replica will still do the trick. 


White towels = luxury. 

(Images via Domaine Home)

And this pool? It is insane. I can't possibly imagine how heavenly it would be to lounge by this beauty, day after day.

-AXX