Monday 2 February 2015

HOME ENVY // INTERIOR


I stumbled across these images in my drafts folder from way back & wondered why I hadn't shared this quirky Australian home sooner! One of the things I love the most about this home is the layers- a neutral white base, texture in the form of greenery, wood for warmth, colour & pattern for depth, with an added hit of metallic. It's thoughtful, yet pointed at the same time- very clever!


I can honestly say I have never seen a piano & neon sign paired together quite so successfully, have you!?


This collection of glassware is top notch, made all the more impressive by its rainbow composition.


Flamingo fairy lights, vintage pottery & lush succulents work nicely alongside one another- who would have guessed!

(Images via The Design Files)

This outdoor living room carries all the same elements of the interior one, but gives a whole new feel & look. Have I mentioned how clever these home owners are?

-AXX