Monday 23 February 2015

BOHO CHIC // KITCHEN


It seems I am on a bit of a kitchen buzz lately! This beautiful new kitchen via one of my favourite interior designers Amber Interiors, is a goodie. It shows how using timeless materials in neutral colours can  last a lifetime, with smaller bits & bobs easily updated as new trends come & go. 


I really like the use of the black drawer pulls & handles, a nice change from the typical use of stainless steel. 


Those pendant lights, whilst not something I would normally consider, totally make the space & give off a rustic industrial vibe. 



Whilst open shelving is a very current trend, the positioning to the side means that these shelves might not necessarily be used for ceramics & dinnerware only...


I love a cute turkish rug in the kitchen, don't you?


The cutest wee dinning nook & window seat I ever did see!


Pillows, pillows & more pillows! This wee bench seat is absolute pillow heaven. I love love love the combination of patterns, colour & texture.

(Images via Amber Interiors)

Bravo Amber, you truly are an interiors genius.

-AXX