Friday 6 February 2015

FEATHERHORSE // MAGAZINE


Adore Home Magazine is my favourite online magazine by far. I discovered it when I was at University & I used to look forward to its release every couple of months- I was yet to find any other site or magazine online that encapsulated my style or taste as much as Adore.


To this day I look forward to flipping through it's virtual pages- however finding the time to can be a bit more difficult! The first edition of the year was just as fabulous as I have come to expect & I wanted to share with you the home of stylist & artist Lisa Quinn-Schofield of FEATHERHORSE. I follow her on instagram where she constantly posts amazing photos of her home, so I was excited to learn a bit more about her & to see some full, proper photos of her home. 


I just adore the beachy, care-free vibe to her home & the huge emphasis on the outdoors.From the plants & woody finishes to the neutral hues & pops of yellow alongside the black & white, the home is consistent & purposeful, not to mention personal.

(Images via Adore & Featherhorse)

I can just imagine curling up here on a warm summer's day with a cool cocktail, couldn't you?

-AXX