With only two more sleeps to go till we jet off to Japan, my mind has been in a flurry of activity trying to think of everything I must remember to pack & all the last minute details to be finalised!
Here are some of my must have items for the trip:
- My beloved camera will for sure be taking the journey with me. This baby is the perfect lightweight camera companion, with it's ability to take amazing shots & its wifi to phone capabilities- perfect!
- Power adaptor- so I can keep the above bad boy charged at all times. Plus my iPhone for some of those quickie meal shots ;)
- Water- cos you gotta keep hydrated!
- Good walking sandals- these gladiators are the B E S T. Plus they look pretty spunky- let's hope they don't disappoint. Otherwise a pair of sneakers & jandals will be thrown in for good measure!
- Pink lippy- cos I don't go anywhere without this baby.
- My fave Karen Walker sunnies.
- A cute & colourful clutch- gives an outfit that extra pop of W O W.
I have to admit, I am beyond excited for this trip- it's just the adventure I have been craving.
See y'all in three weeks!!