Friday 7 March 2014

LIVING IN LUXURY // INTERIOR



This home is just gorgeous- it has that whole livable luxury thing going on. The spaces are clean & fresh, yet the layers colour & pattern create a warm & happy atmosphere. There are pieces of furniture & nic nacs that I would just love to get my hands on- for starters isn't that pink couch just incredible? I think it's L.O.V.E.


The spotty pillow cases against an all white bed? Stunning.



And this kitchen? WOW. It is unique & quite frankly feminine & girly, which I love. No matter how much I aspire to a sleek & minimal aesthetic, stuff is my biggest downfall. I just can't get enough of the charming collection of eclectic & meaningful  trinkets, that I spend so much of my time shifting around the place.



(Images via Style Me Pretty)

And that's me for Friday folks. I hope the weekend is sunny & fun-filled for you all!

-AXX