Friday 28 March 2014

BRIGHTS // OUTDOOR SPACES



Pinterest is honestly one of the best places to find interesting & unique images of homes, parties, & fashion. I recently stumbled across the image above & just loved the spray paint affect that was applied on top of the images- so eye catching in the neon yellow! 


When I clicked through to the original source, I saw that these images were in fact for a bridal shower- how rad is that!? And who wouldn't love a teepee at their bridal shower? So neat for a boho chick.


 (All Images via Pineapple Bliss)

Love love love the tassles on the balloo cord. Such a fab idea.

I am away for the weekend, back in the wonderful Wellington to compete in the Colour Run. I am very much looking forward to catching up with my friends in some of our old haunts in the city I love. 

-AXX