Wednesday 5 March 2014

GIMME ME MORE // INTERIORS



I am one of those people, that when I stumble across an image I just love, an image that really resonates with me, that one picture is never enough. I MUST FIND MORE!

Lately it seems, my searches aren't always successful. Quite often this is because rooms in a house don't always share the aesthetic that has really drawn me in. This always disappoints me a little, but just goes to show just how much creative freedom one has to do as they please within their home. A range of different looks can be achieved cohesively, by connecting elements, whether it be colour, flooring or lighting etc.

A lot of the time though, there really is only that one image from the home. And I want more. So here is a collection of photos that I want more info on & more pictures please! Holla if you have an insider's secrets to share with me!

  
 

(All images via my Pinterest boards)

-AXX