Thursday 6 March 2014

IN LOVE // FASHION


I am sure you have noticed the total influx of images all over Pinterest, Tumblr & numerous blog heralding the all new must have of the season- the pink coat. Now, as a girl who has been a lover of pink since wayyyyyy back (yes, I was the one who used to get teased for having pink as my favourite colour as it wasn't a cool colour at all- blue was!) this is a very pleasing event. 
 
 
It's not that I need pink to be the 'it' thing for me to be able to wear it (refer above), it's just that it feels so great for other people to appreciate it's total awesomeness as well- & look absolutely babin' in the process. Here are a bunch of my favourites at the mo... & be warned, I will definitely be sporting one of these babies, come winter. Although I think the mid to bright pink is a little more me!


(All Images via my Pinterest Board)

Happy pink Thursday yo!

-AXX