Wednesday 26 March 2014

PEPPA HARTS COOL // INSPIRATION


Peppa Hart is one of my favourite blogs-- full of fashion & design insights & inspiration for miles, it is one of those must-see blogs for a bolt of colour & happiness. With a mixture of bright boho, metallics & a splash of Morocco this feature on the super cool Sophie Bell has me itching to get creative & whip up some of my own gorgeous furniture & art.




I featured this to-die-for lounge room here... I remember feeling anxious to know more about this house & the people that inhabited it. I searched high & low for more images of other rooms, just to get a hint as to how the other spaces were styled. 




 (All Images via Ses & Jen Stylefiles)

I love how Sophie makes her home that much better by dotting dozens of vases of flowers & greenery around the home. It helps to achieve a truly exotic vibe- & who wouldnt want to come home to that? Be sre to check out the Peppa Hart instagram too- it's full of goodness!

-AXX