Friday 8 November 2013

SILLY SEASON // COLOUR

 (Image via Your Home & Garden)

As we head into the silly season, there is so much build up & anticipation of good things to come! I honestly love this time of year; it's my favourite. Nothing beats summer, with the longer days, swims at the seaside, outdoor BBQs & picnics... the list could go on & on. There's just that unexplained extra special fizz in the air, everyone's moods lift & there is general jolliness & silliness all round- it truly is contagious!




 (Images via Pinterest)

One thing I especially love, is preparing for Christmas. The decorating, the baking- I LOVE it. The images shown here are my inspiration for this year- nothing suits Christmas in summer more than a neon Christmas, wouldn't you agree? While I can appreciate a traditional Christmas with red, white & green decorations, it really just isn't me. My family have had a different colour themed Christmas for as long as I can remember- & I hope to keep it that way! With lots of DIYs planned to achieve this jolly look, I feel I better get cracking...


(Images via Blank Goods)

Wish me luck!

-AXX