Friday 22 November 2013

OLD HOLLYWOOD // INTERIORS



I have admired the illustrations of Megan Hess for quite some time now & always dreamed of owning one of her beautiful cushions. Commissioned to illustrate pieces for some of the biggest names in the fashion business such as Chanel, Dior, Cartier & so many more, this beauty certainly has it made. A couple of months ago, her home was photographed for Adore Home Magazine & I could not wait to get a sneak peak into the world of Megan Hess. 


 Boy, was I impressed! The elegance & glamour that exudes through her work & person is only intensified throughout her home. Old Hollywood glamour is brought to life with appearances from Coco & Audrey. A relatively monochrome pallete creates an opulent feel, with playful snatches of pastel pink & blue throughout. 





(Photos via Adore Home Magazine)

Isn't it just stunning!? I really enjoy looking into the homes of talented creatives to see what they surround themselves with & what inspires them on a daily basis. 

I hope you are having a lovely Friday- the sun is shining here & has me wishing it was five o'clock already!

-AXX