Thursday 7 November 2013

INSPIRED // WEEKEND


I have had the most wonderful weekend! I spent Saturday on a Christmas Home Tour (can you believe it- already!) which I found to be incredibly inspiring. It's easy to get caught up in the beautifully styled homes we see on the internet on a daily basis, homes that have been glammed up just for those photos to be taken. So it was really nice to see actual homes in my own town & how beautiful they all were in their own way! 

On Sunday I was pretty amped to have a tidy up of my own room, by throwing out lots of clothes & giving it a big spring clean (better late than never right!?) It's always lots of fun to re style certain corners, create new vignettes & update some bits & bobs that need a little invigorating!

Hope your weekend has been just as inspiring! Have a happy week.

-AXX