Saturday 23 November 2013

HERE+NOW // PRODUCT


I recently came across the talented design duo that make up Tassel + Gaine, a quirky new homewares business. Having met while working for two of Australia's leading retailers, the girls still manage to work full time & manage every aspect of their new venture- providing fashion forward products at affordable prices. 


These gorgeous colourful cushions are a treat for the eye & would look great in a number of settings, whether piled up on a bed or couch or separate on a desk chair or outdoors. I don't know what it is about watercolour & paint splatter cushions, but I really just can't get enough. I am sorry to say that my cushion collection's already getting a tad out of hand- but one of these babies would definitely be at the top of my list if I was in the market for more!


(Photos via Tassel+Gaine)

For the full interview on these creative ladies, head over to Show & Tell.

-AXX