Friday 15 November 2013

BADASS COLOUR // INTERIORS


I recently stumbled upon these photos I had saved onto my computer earlier in the year via the very cool blog Citizens of the World. The home was one I could immediately see myself living in, with a neutral colour palette & an abundance of colour in the way of pretty things- a very 'me' space if you will.

I had the images saved for an occasion such as this. At the time I had not started this blog & knew this space would be a perfect showcase should I ever start one. It has just the right amount of colour, geometry, girliness & edginess- a combination I very much aspire to.




(All images via Citizens of the World.)

Citizens of the World is a great website which has articles on a range of different things, including interiors, life & travel. So don't be surprised if you see mention of them here again! (They also sell these amazing candles, but unfortunately they only have the one stockist in New Zealand, sad face)

Best wishes for a happy & sunny weekend!

-AXX