Tuesday 15 July 2014

WINTER BLUES // LIFE


I'll admit it. I am a victim of the winter blues. There. I said it. I have been finding great solace online, reading other peoples blogs & looking at all the fun & excitement happening in the Northern Hemisphere. It's helping, really.

During my virtual wanderings, I came across a couple other bloggers who had filled out this wee questionnaire & thought I would give it a go. Maybe it will help me get out of this funk, but that is probably much too hopeful.

Eating / Anything warm- brownie is my favourite right now (despite a deep feeling I must eat more healthily!)
Drinking / Red wine, one most evenings.
Practicing / Patience.
Mastering / The art of time management.
Learning / More about my style- fashion & interiors
Trying / To keep my plants living & lush- not over watering them or ignoring them altogether!
Playing / Is it weird that I have Beethoven on repeat?
Finishing / My latest assignment. As usual, I am procrastinating.
Reading / Girl Boss. So so inspirational.
Remembering / To take my vitamins.
Wearing / Shirts, leather jackets & snuggly scarves.
Cooking / Does baking count?
Working / Hard. Making every second count.
Traveling / Countdown to Japan/China/Korea is on. Did I mention that's happening in September?
Wanting / To exercise more. Or just exercise in general. It's hard.

Hope your day is as wonderful as I know it can be! Go out & treat yoself. Buy some flowers, do some yoga, eat some ice cream & take time for yourself... 'cos you know you want to!

-AXX