Wednesday 27 August 2014

TONS OF FUN // INTERIOR


Wow, it has been such a long time since I have put together a blog post- over a month! That doesn't mean I have not had my eye out in search of inspiring homes & products- that is something that comes very naturally, documenting it though is a tad more work. One I certainly do enjoy though!

This home is one I have very much been looking forward to seeing. The home of Jen Coleman is a sure beauty but not necessarily what I expected. For one, I oddly thought Jen was an Aussie- so it was a nice surprise to find she actually lives in Dallas.  


Her home is full of quirky vintage finds combined with some new things & a whole lotta personality. Unique art that really speaks to you & a happy mish mash of colours are the norm in this relaxed abode.
And that pink couch is so good (had to be said).





(All images via The Glitter Guide)

And who doesn't love a vibrant front door? I gotta say I just love that pop of cerise against the black exterior... it's so G O O D (especially with those cactuses flanking the doors!) 

What do you think? This place looks like so much fun to me!

-AXX