Tuesday 1 July 2014

HEAVENLY // INTERIOR


This home was featured on The Design Files quite some time ago, but it is still a favourite that I just had to share. I love how the home has been decorated with colourful art, cushions, books & flowers, with a natural base of whites & greys. An abundance of foliage is also featured both throughout the home & outside the windows, creating a fresh natural feel throughout the home. 




That book case is just wonderful! Love the way it has been styled with books in colour coordinated sections, as well as other important souvenirs. I also can't get past the gorgeous polished concrete floor, this girls dream is to own a home with polished concrete flooring. *Sigh*



 





(All Images via The Design Files)

Art work by the home owner- adds such a personal touch! I myself love creating wee bits of art to dot around the place.

-AXX