Wednesday 9 July 2014

OLD FRIENDS // THE WEEKENDER


This past weekend was a goodie. I visited one of my favourite people in her adopted town, where she currently resides as an artist. I know right? So freakin' cool. She spends her days in a massive studio with her artist uncle knee deep in inspiring activity. 

We spent the weekend out exploring, the beach & the forest. We brunched & got the best salted caramel gelato I ever did taste. We went to a New Zealand movie & we cooked. We spent an afternoon in the studio screen printing (I am a little bit addicted & keep thinking of more & more things I want to print!!) And we checked out this restaurant I have been wanting to visit for a wee while (more on that later though!)

It was just one of those amazing weekends, that make you feel stoked at life. 

We are currently in the middle of an extremely bad bout of weather, let's hope it doesn't linger round till the weekend! Check out more of my adventures on Instagram.

-AXX