Friday 17 July 2015

SCANDI POP // INTERIOR


Scandinavian design is everywhere. The ever-popular design style has filtered throughout the world & is now a common design scheme found throughout many a home, especially here in New Zealand. Whilst I am partial to aspects of the design style & can certainly appreciate it, it doesn't resonate with me as other design styles have. 


When I stumbled across the above image during a 'pink couch' search on Pinterest, I was immediately drawn in. After scrolling through a number of gorgeous images of the rest of the apartment, I can honestly say this is the type of Scandinavian design I am most partial to!


I love how the books on the shelving add colour & interest to the crisp walls. 


All white everythang. Walls, doors & floors all get the white treatment, however the apartment feels anything but sterile. There is a warmth & homeliness to the space which is extremely appealing!



     

This looks like a well organised kitchen- everything has a home & can be easily found!


Pops of yellow & real life greenery create a citrusy fresh feel for the bedroom. 

(Images via Home Dsgn)

What do you think- are you a fan of this minimally fun style!?

-AXX