Wednesday 1 July 2015

ABSTRACT // ART


I know that abstract art tends to get a bit of a bad rep. It has been said that the lack of structure is difficult on the eye & at times, as though a toddler could have achieved the same look. I could not disagree with these sentiments more! There is something so whimsical & fluid about abstract works- I am particularly partial to ones that experiment with bright colour combinations & watercolour. So when I stumbled across these works by Prudence Caroline, I was in instant awe.








(Images via MYNE by prudence caroline)

Insanely good, amiright!? The scale of works are perfect, as is the light wood framing, which works so well with each of the works. The styling is pretty on point too ;)

When I come across a new artist, I tend to get a bit stalkery & have to find out anything I can about them & what makes them tick. Her works are available here & you can follow her here

Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!

-AXX