Thursday 16 July 2015

COLOUR ME // WEEKDAY


I have been a bit slack around these ways lately & haven't thrown up a Weekenders post in a few weeks, so thought I would put up a mid-week version! 

I have been impressed once again by Kmart's new influx of homewares -- there hasn't been an update in some time, but the past few times I have been for a mosey there is always something new to get excited about. I am aware the Kmart Craze has buttoned off, with many people disgusted at it's supposed 'rip-off' of designers & trend makers, but the few small things I pick up are super affordable & such a quick & easy way to add something fun to the home, I really don't see the harm! This adorable ceramic pot & faux succulent was too cute to pass up- bonus that it requires no care! 

I also spent most of my Wednesday catching up on this hilariously quirky mystery podcast. I love a good mystery podcast & this one is no exception! Plus the graphics are also pretty darn fabulous.

I hope your week is going swimmingly. I myself am counting down the hours to a weekend getaway, lets hope it flies by!

Check out more from my instagram (I'm @alannahcate).

-AXX