Thursday 16 April 2015

MOROCCAN INSPIRED // HOME


That image you see right there? It has been haunting my dreams for months.
  I came across it on Pinterest & as corny as it may sound, it really spoke to me. With a bright pink backdrop, this exterior courtyard has been decorated with gorgeous textiles & furniture that give it a very moroccan vibe. I can just picture spending long Saturday afternoons that merge into evenings with friends & cocktails, or lazy Sundays spent flicking through magazines. Of course, I had to see what the rest of the home was like, & I was certainly not disappointed...


This beautiful Santa Barbara home is so eye catching & intriguing to me because of its exotic, other worldly flair. A collection of interior furnishings & textiles from the owners extensive travels throughout India, Morocco, South America & Bali are displayed against a fresh all-white backdrop. 


That fireplace is pretty darn stunning & I love how the decorator has been unafraid to use the ledge for candles, photo frames & other decor. 


Beautiful pots for days!


CHAIR LOVE <3

(Images via C Home)

The home is situated right on the beach, could it be any more perfect!?

-AXX