Friday 10 April 2015

MASTER OF THE STREET // ARTIST


Tristan Eaton is an LA based street artist, who has murals located in New York, Hawaii, LA and Paris. His large scale works can also be found as a permanent collection of the New York Museum of Modern Art. His works are an amalgamation of all of his favourites - comics, graffitti & skateboard culture.

Here he sums up street art beautifully:

'Public art has the ability to inspire and transform our communities.'

I could not agree more. 



(All Images via Superette)

On an altogether different note, I just want to declare my love for short weeks. Friday has come round so quickly after the long Easter weekend & I have an extremely exciting weekend planned, which I will share more about on Monday!

Hope your weekend is looking mighty fine.

-AXX