Friday 17 April 2015

BOHO COOL // INTERIOR


You may or may not have noticed my complete affinity for pink. It's something that started from a very young age, & is yet to make a departure. Just quietly I think the love is an everlasting one <3

When I saw this bedroom styled over on Style by Emily Henderson yesterday, I swear I actually felt my eyes light up! A complete boho sanctuary, I love the use of the rattan artwork which successfully & uniquely takes the place of the headboard. The different patterns used in the bedding is incredibly  inviting & I love the repitition of the pink velvet used in the cushion & the amazing hanging bedside lamp- she's a real beauty!



(All Images via Emily Henderson)

I hope you are having a wonderful Friday- I am off to the beach for the weekend & I cannot wait for 4.30!

-AXX