Thursday 26 March 2015

WHITE OUT // INTERIOR


I have to admit that I am truly in love with painted white walls & floorboards. They make any space feel so much larger & allow the surrounding colours & patterns to really stand out, which I just love.
This beautiful Scandinavian home instantly caught my eye, with its clever composition of pinks greens, oranges & blues against a background of white.


Mixing patterns is effortless in this home, from a patterned couch, chair & cushions, the eye isn't overwhelmed because of all the calming surrounding white. 


Even plates & platters aren't safe from a colour explosion!


Cute wee eating nook thoughtfully situated right beside the heater. I can just imagine cosy dinners enjoyed here!

 (images via Skona Hem)

Even the decking has been painted all white! I can only imagine how difficult it must be to keep this clean, but I definitely think it would all be worth it.

It's Friday Eve & I could not be happier- hope your day treats you well!

-AXX