Friday 20 March 2015

CANDY HOME // INTERIORS


Mid-century design is always something I have admired & loved, but never really thought it fit in with my personal aesthetic. Well that's what I thought anyway. Until I came across this home tour over on Design Sponge the other day. 


This home is a beautiful combination of warm wood, lush greenery & rich textures which also features lots of pink & orange & brass.


Owning a hanging chair has always been a bit of a fantasy for me! I love the sheepskin & morrocan cushion combo- this is the ideal spot to curl up with a good book & a cup of tea.


RUG LOVE!


The best arrangement of pots around.


I have pinned the image above a couple of times as I just adore that chair so much. It looks beyond comfortable & that candy colour gets a big thumbs up from me. 


Mother-in-laws tongue really is one of my favourite indoor plants. 





(Images via Design Sponge)

To top it all off this home features a candy floss coloured FRONT DOOR! 

How freaking cool is that!?

I love love love this home & will be using it for design inspiration for years.

-AXX