Thursday 5 June 2014

SCANDI STYLE // INTERIOR


We all know how much I love an all white home accessorized with colourful & meaningful possessions & this Scandinavian home is certainly no exception. In fact, it's even better! I have never loved blond wood as much as I do in this home.  



Scandinavian homes are often misinterpreted as being monochromatic in colour scheme, but more often than not this is not the case. I love how one wall in this office is covered in a bright & cheery wall paper. It gives the office so much personality, with it's incorporation of both old & new. 





(Images via The Style Files)

This home is just so well thought out, but appears so effortless. A collection of rich textures, pattern & colours all come together to create a highly aesthetically pleasing environment that I would just love to call home. Dreams are free, right? 

-AXX