Tuesday 17 June 2014

BEAUTIFUL WINTER // THE WEEKENDER


Golly, I haven't done a Weekender post in quite some time! Ever since returning from Sydney a few weeks ago I have been struggling to get posts up & personal ones are always the hardest ones! To make up for it, here are four images from my weekend past. The weather was most beautiful, & the temperatures were so pleasant- it was difficult to believe it's winter!


It was certainly a relaxing one! One of those weekends where you have zero plans & long only for sleep ins. I did just that, indulged in long late breakfasts, enjoyed the most calming paddle board, cleaned, tidied, went shopping, caught up with friends & even went to the movies (The Fault in Our Stars- it truly is a beautiful movie, though highly tear inducing!!)

I wish for more many more weekends like this this winter... I have my fingers (& toes) crossed!

-AXX