Wednesday 18 June 2014

BE BRAVE // INSPIRATION (MASSIVE)


Despite the fact that I am a city girl at heart, having grown up at the beach there is something about conscious living that really appeals to me. That is, living a more sustainable life, eating whole & raw foods, thinking about the products you purchase & the effects of those products on the environment. Now, I am not really in the stage of my life where I could entirely pull away from the things I often indulge in, but someday I aim to live a much more simple life (as ironic as that may sound, for those of you who know me well!) 


Tess, from Ames Collective has totally got it right. I actually stumbled across Tess's insanely cool skateboards (which she wholly creates herself!) on instagram.  There, I started to learn more about her lifestyle & it was something I really started to envy. She seems to be living the ideal life. Between spending her mornings surfing & meditating & her afternoons doing what she is passionate about, she really seems to have it figured out. You can read the interview that inspired this post here











 (All Images via The Bharani Effect)

Isn't Tess's home so cool? It has such a chill vibe & it is obvious that she surrounds herself with things she truly loves & what truly matters to her. Lots of creative vibes from in there. So refreshing. 

PS What I would do for one of those surfboards of hers! So freakin' cool. 

-AXX