Friday 16 May 2014

ROUND UP // THINGS I LOVE


This week's round up of Things I love is all over the show. Let's get down to it...

1// I am a long standing fan of the Ahoy Trader cross- but am yet to own my own! With so many beautiful colour & pattern combinations, I don't deny the decision would be the toughest... but this one would be one of my faves.

2// A Coconut cushion. How freakin' cool is that. 

3// These Palm Tree Nike Roshes are fabbity fab fab. The sporty luxe trend doens't get much better than these.

4// Textbook Romance has just been released as a Pink Penguin book. Must. Buy. Now.

5// Isn't this get up just rad? City chic meets Hawaii casual. LOVE.

6// Ahh the headless dog vase is such a classic. Looking mighty fine with some greenery, a few fab florals would also nicely finish her off.

That's it for the week folks!

-AXX