Wednesday 7 May 2014

ESCAPISM // INTERIOR


This spacious European home, was a good ol' Pinterest find. Of course, what initially attracted me to the images was the mountains of cushions piled high over some of the many designated lazing areas.
Th beautiful colours & patterns stylishly clash with one another, set off against a sea of white & the gorgeous blue of the Mediterranean sky. 




Check out that golden pendant light, so deliciously exotic don't you think?



This home is just made for holidaying... I can't say much work would get done here,- What with those colourful & comfy pillows calling your name all day long!

  (All images via Elle Decor)

I wish more than anything that I could escape here for a day or two... especially after the day I have had!!

Happy hump day folks!

-AXX