Tuesday 13 May 2014

IN THE PINK // STYLE


Whilst I am undeniably a huge fan of colourful interiors, I find it difficult to incorporate the same amount of exuberance in my wardrobe. I am naturally drawn to black clothing & often find myself purchasing items in black, greys & whites, colours which easily mix & match together & are suitable to go anywhere, do anything. 




For the past year or so, I have been consciously aware of what colour clothing items I purchase. I love the idea of mixing bright fun patterns & colours, but when it comes down to it, I am a much simpler dresser constantly sticking to the no more than two colours rule. That said, I am not afraid to wear something a bit different, or something that is bold & eye catching. This look for example consists of a vibrant pink shirt & lace skirt, which I just adore. 





Adding an extra bit of bright pattern & fun, this gorgeous clutch purse from Thailand & a statement silver necklace & an armful of bangles. Swag!

-AXX