Thursday 24 April 2014

HOLIDAZE // THINGS I LOVE



This week's things I love is all about the holidays! 

1 //  I am on the hunt for the perfect camera- something that is small enough to carry round on a daily basis & will be good for travel in the future, but can take a fab photo/video. And I think this is the one!

2 // Loving this bag charm! Adds a burst of colour to any black bag (which I have more that my fair share of..)

3 // Another colourful addition to the mix, I just love these new cushions Dos Ombre have added to their already gorgeous & unique collection of homewares. The colour... the patterns... Pretty please!

4 // When travelling a good bag that can hold a lot, but isn't too large that it will become to heavy to cart round, is an absolute must. This bag is practical, with a whole lotta sass.

  5// I have recently been trying my hand at surfing & as the water temps have steadily dropped a chic new wetsuit would have me out there all day long. Well not really, but it might help to actually get me in the water.

6// And last but not least, Ray-Bans. Cos who doesn't love a pair of these bad boys?

That's all for now folks, until next time! 

-AXX