Tuesday 15 April 2014

COLOUR & PATTERN // INSPIRATION



Every morning when I get to work, I log onto our social media accounts, make a coffee & settle down to some of my favourite blogs. Starting my day off with such beautiful imagery & inspiring ideas makes for a productive & efficient day. 


Cush & Nooks is always a favourite & a few weeks ago Vic posted this project she had just completed (she offers all sorts of interior design services, check them out here) which I just loved! The combination of colourful accessories & investment pieces of furniture such as that gorgeous deep blue velvet couch & those wish bone chairs, have me wanting to decorate my own place- if I had one!





(All Images via Cush & Nooks)

Patterned cushions & that kilim rug at the top are just some of the amazing finishing touches used in this home. I can't get enough of window seats either & just love this one used as a breakfast nook- so perfect & fun!

-AXX