Monday 14 April 2014

ADVENTURE // MY STYLE


I haven't done a style post in a while & this one was certainly not intentional! My mum & I hopped in the car for a wee adventure out to a beach we love but don't spend much time on. With new housing developments popping up on much of the free land surrounding it, we spent a great deal of time driving around & looking at the new properties. 


We had lunch right on the marina & drove to a couple spots along the beach. On the way we passed this pretty incredible line of rocks with some really intriguing formations that we just had to stop for a quick few photographs! This dress is a favourite (old Glassons) & seems to get pulled out for all the best occasions. The typical LBD, this dress is fun, flirty & a whole lotta cool. 



(All photos taken by my lovely Mama)

 My super cool necklace is from Cush & Nooks & I love it. It adds just the right amount of colour & pizzazz to any outfit!

-AXX