Tuesday 3 December 2013

THE TOUR GUIDE // WEEKEND



Well this past week has sure been an exciting one for me! I had one of my favourite people come to stay with me in my home town for a couple days last week. I took time off work & became a mini tour guide, mostly of the beautiful beaches we are surround
ed by up here in the north of New Zealand. We found ourselves chasing sun for the most part though, being rained out at a couple beaches & moving on. But this was all part of the adventure & a wild one at that!

We went on to spend a few days in Auckland where we watched our most favourite singer perform (Taylor Swift- don't judge!), indulged in plenty of good food, checked out the sights, got lost amoungst the art at AAG & even did a bit of shopping. Ahhh, it was perfect. Thank you for the fun & crazy times dear friend, I will always remember to keep dancing like I am 22 as long as you keep me next to you.

Much love guys, hope ya'll had just as magical a weekend as I. 

-AXX