Wednesday 4 December 2013

I ADORE CASTLE'S THINGS // MAGAZINE


I have been waiting for the new Adore Home Magazine to come out for awhile now, as their blog has been full of sneak peaks which has been building up my excitement & expectation of what was to be found amoungst the beautiful pages. And Castle & Things was one of those features I could not wait to see more of.


These exotically vibrant images show the studio of Rachel Castle, an artist who takes inspiration from funny little everyday happenings, such as dinner table conversations & her children. The work she creates is contagiously happy & is bound to make you smile. She says that "an artwork must personally speak to me. I know when it's right. If it makes me laugh or smile, it's a goer." I couldn't agree with you more Rachel, these works are bound to bring a smile to us all!



-AXX