Thursday 19 December 2013

LU DIAMOND FLOWERS // FLORAL FEATURE


I have been following the lovely Lu Diamond Flowers (isn't that a wonderfully whimsical name!?) on Instagram for a wee while now & totally adore the beautifully romantic posies she makes & sells. There are plenty of beautiful arrangements to scroll through on her feed that are all incredibly inspiring & has me wishing I could run off & immerse myself in pretty flowers for days on end! 


Today though, Lucy was featured over on Studio Home where I learnt much more about the beauty behind this wonderfully new & exciting brand. As a trained photographer, it is easy to see why her Instagram feed is full of lust worthy imagery, that has me double tapping on every image I see! 





 (All Images via Studio Home)

Be sure to pop over & check out the full feature- I promise you won't be disappointed!

-AXX

(P.s apologies for the lack of posts recently- I am currently holidaying at a beach home which rather fortuitously does not have internet, therefore making it a true holiday!)