Tuesday 25 February 2014

AN OLD FAVE // INTERIOR


This is another home I had saved to my computer, because of its beautifully fresh white spaces full of  personality & colour. Homeowner Helen Cherry (creator of the amazing heart vase) is clearly not afraid of colour- & with such a neutral background to work with, she has done a fine job at creating a cosy & unique home full of love & laughter.


That pink spotted couch is truly amazing & the layers upon layers of pretty cushions may just be what dreams are made of... Mine anyway!




Even the bathroom is given colour with that old shag school rug & pretty wall art. I think there may just be a hint of flowers reflecting in the mirorr there & that is certainly the cherry on top for this oh-so-chic-but-kid-friendly bathroom.

(All Images via The Design Files)

Ahhh pretty images certainly make me happy- hey I am easy to please, nothing wrong with that is there!?

-AXX