Monday 24 February 2014

ACCIDENTS HAPPEN // THE WEEKENDER

 

Apologies for the absence over the past week- last Sunday I took a bit of a hard fall on the sea biscuit when I was out boating with my family. I hit a huge wave, went flying through the air & somehow ended up falling on the side of my face, injuring my ear & jaw quite seriously. It was all very scary for awhile there (the pain was excruciating) but I am now feeling quite rested & relatively back to normal, thank goodness. These are a few snapshots from that weekend, prior to the accident. On Friday I received a much awaited for package- this gorgeous hand embroidered clutch from Thailand. Aren't the colours truly spectacular? And the needle work is just incredible. So in love with it! Saturday morning was spent lounging in the sun with a good book & these delicious gluten-free waffles. The sun shone for us all weekend & whilst getting hurt is really no fun, I always love a good sea biscuit & ski, which I am really lucky to be able to do- this has certainly not put me off!!

Hope you are all well & happy- much love!

-AXX