Wednesday 30 October 2013

SECRETS // LOVE



A few weeks ago I came across the instagram account of Jasmine Dowling & immediately fell in love with her prints (which she does for fun by the way!) Recently she created this print here & it got me thinking about all the dreams I have for the future. Now that I am feeling very settled in my job & all my little DIY projects on the side I am feeling very creatively satisfied. But to get ahead perhaps I need to do more. And that's where this wee blog here comes into play. I get how every other blogger out there states that their blog is a creative outlet from their every day, but for me it is so much more. Design & creativity quite simply put, is my life, a part of who I am. And this is just another portal in where I can express my love for it.
I hope you enjoy the journey as much as I am!

-AXX