Wednesday 9 October 2013

I ADORE YOU // MAGAZINE

If there is one thing that I look forward to every couple of months, it's the release of the new Adore Home Magazine. Each new issue is an absolute feast for the eyes & in between each issue I feel starved until the next- what can I say, I am an absolute sucker for the endless beautiful imagery & direct source of the most fabulous products out there!


This issue, certainly didn't disappoint. As the third birthday celebration, this issue is dedicated to California, which has me dreaming of endless sun, palm trees & admirable design. American design is an incredible influence to me & this issue has me abuzz with ideas.

One home in particular really took my fancy & that is shown in the images below. I just love the contrast of colours, textures & design styles! It is incredibly chic, yet fun at the same time- major envy. Scroll down for more home eye candy.





-AXX