Monday 7 December 2015

SUMMER IS HERE // THE WEEKENDER


Hello! My goodness it has been awhile since I popped on here. It has me feeling pretty slack, but I promise I do have a good excuse for it. Between preparing for my three month jaunt through Europe, the travel itself & the month it has taken me to settle back into everyday life, we have arrived at now!

I could not have had a better time on my overseas adventures & feel very lucky to have experienced so much in such a small amount of time. I feel blessed to have made it home safely & am counting down the days until I can venture back. 

I do hope to share some of my adventures & photos here-- however there are thousands of photos I must go through to do so!!

Life has been fairly busy as of late, with this silly season well & truly upon us. I took the opportunity this past weekend to have some chill time, booked in a much needed hair appointment, caught up with friends & enjoyed the beautiful weather. I am looking forward to a summer break in only a few short weeks. I have a fair bit planned & cannot wait for those long hot summer days of my childhood spent at the beach.... The countdown is on!

Until then, follow along here.

-AXX