Thursday 25 June 2015

BOHO WONDERLAND // ENTERTAIN ME


Designlovefest is one of my favourite design & lifestyle blogs. It is one that I open up & read every day. I love the emphasis on art & design & how creative Bri is with the way she presents even the most mundane aspects of every day life. She puts such an emphasis on creativity & I love how she creates art, for arts sake, as an creative outlet just for the fun of it.

She recently posted to her blog this incredible patio makeover. The concreted entrance to her flat was kind of weird & dingy, but has now been transformed into a beautiful boho entertaining wonderland.




A huge part of this redesign included the use of neutral furnishings in wicker & leather, along with an abundance of outdoor potted plants & greenery. (I really love how bougainvillea leaves have been scattered about to add a pop of pink!)



 She threw a wee lunch party to celebrate with some of her friends & they enjoyed some of my favourite mexican-inspired foods. Tortillas & shrimps & tomatoes & guacamole- not to mention the tequila shots & margaritas!



(All images via Designlovefest)

My only question is whether my invite got lost in the mail!?

-AXX