Thursday 21 May 2015

FRUITTY TUTTI // DIY


They say time flies when you're having fun, but honestly, where did this past month go!? I haven't managed to put a post together in just as long- time certainly seems to be creeping away from me the older I get! 

This fruity wee cake was a creation I whipped up for my dearest mama's birthday back in April! It wasn't without a few technical hitches, but boy was it delicious. 



These baby pineapples were the perfect cake topper & inspired the fruity look- lucky we had an abundance of feijoas & oranges to continue the theme throughout the day with drinks & nibbles. 


 It was a weirdly shady day & the photos turned out quite dark, so I do apologise for the terrible quality. All images taken by me, follow my instagram for more (I'm @alannahcate).

All this fruit & cake has me feeling a tad peckish- I'm off to hunt out some snacks. Enjoy the rest of your Thursday!

-AXX