Thursday 4 September 2014

BEACHY COOL // INTERIOR



With Spring upon us, it is time to look forward to those long summer days we spend our Winters longing for. This home is certainly one I would love to wile away those summer days. 

L shaped couches are the ideal way to creating a chilled feel- filled with colourful cushions & a couple plants nearby, you have the perfect lounge room.  


Multi-coloured dining room chairs create a laid back & happy environment & are the ultimate choice in showing just carefree you are!




And can we talk about the ginormous map on the bed head wall? Talk about a serious case of wanderlust- there is no way I would get any sleep in there, I would be spending all my time planning my next getaway!

(All images via Sfgirlbybay)

Speaking of getaways, I am now counting down the days before I head away on my next adventure with my beautiful mama. We head to Japan/ China in 5 days & I seriously cannot wait. I must admit, all my packing is already complete- the days can't go fast enough!

Happy Friday Eve!

-AXX